Home Away From Home
Newport Hills Animal Hospital offers boarding seven days a week for all size dogs, cats, and small exotics. We have spacious indoor dog runs that include beds as well as well as extra space for play. We have small, medium, and large cages that have a rubberized rack to allow moisture to pass to the bottom of the cage.
- All guests may receive medication, if necessary, as many times a day as required. Guest receiving medication are monitored by our nursing staff. There is an additional charge for this service.
- All guests are fed Science Diet unless a specialized diet is requested. There is an additional charge for special diets.
- All guests receive two outdoor walks a day .
- All guests may participate in an extended walk/play program Monday through Friday. We offer 10, 20, and 30 minute walk/play sessions. Dogs are taken for a walk with a hospital employee in the local neighborhood. Cats receive play time in a special room. There is an additional charge for this service.
- All guests are under veterinary supervision seven days a week.
Get a head start when dropping off your pet for boarding and fill out our Boarding form.